Tadalista Super Active 20mg
Tadalista Super Active is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Under normal circumstances, when a man is sexually stimulated, the penis fills up with blood. When erectile dysfunction occurs, enough blood does not flow to cause an erection. Tadalista Super Active relaxes the penile blood vessels when a man is sexually stimulated. This allows blood flow into the penis, resulting in an erection. The erection subsides after sex, just as it is supposed to in normal conditions. Please note that Tadalista Super Active is not a hormone or aphrodisiac, it works only when a man is sexually stimulated.
Always use Tadalista Super Active exactly as your doctor has instructed.
- Take Tadalista Super Active by mouth with or without food.
- For use as needed: Take Tadalista Super Active at least 30-45 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor.
- For daily use: Take Tadalista Super Active regularly at about the same time each day.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Tadalista Super Active.
- For use as needed: If you miss a dose of Tadalista Super Active and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
- For daily use: If you miss a dose of Tadalista Super Active , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Tadalista Super Active.
Store Tadalista Super Active at room temperature away from moisture, heat and light (between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)). Store Tadalista Super Active out of the reach of children.
In Tadalista Super Active clinical testing most men were administered one 20mg Tadalista Super Active tablet per day.
Tadalista Super Active has a pharmacologic distinction of having a longer half-life of 17 hours, meaning it maintains its potency for at least 17 hours.
Tadalista Super Active is an alternative for well-known Cialis with the same effect and benefits.
Do NOT use Tadalista Super Active if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Tadalista Super Active
- you have severe kidney problems and will be taking Tadalista Super Active daily
- you have severe liver problems or certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have certain heart problems (eg, unstable angina, angina during sexual intercourse, uncontrolled irregular heartbeat), low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- you have had a heart attack within the past 90 days or you have had severe heart failure or a stroke within the past 6 months
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains tadalafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Tadalista Super Active. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), blood cell problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss, optic neuropathy, macular degeneration) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, aortic stenosis, angina), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat.
Some medicines may interact with Tadalista Super Active. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Tadalista Super Active’s side effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, phenytoin, or rifampin because they may decrease Tadalista Super Active’s effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Tadalista Super Active may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Tadalista Super Active may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Tadalista Super Active with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Tadalista Super Active may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not drink large amounts of alcohol (eg, 5 drinks or more) while you take Tadalista Super Active. Doing so may increase your risk of dizziness, headache, fast heartbeat, and low blood pressure.
- Patients with heart problems who take Tadalista Super Active may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Tadalista Super Active may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Tadalista Super Active does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Tadalista Super Active will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Tadalista Super Active may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Tadalista Super Active. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Tadalista Super Active. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Tadalista Super Active without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Tadalista Super Active with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Tadalista Super Active is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; mild back or muscle pain; stomach upset; stuffy or runny nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.